United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Teller
- We are recruiting bank Tellers across the states who will be responsible for assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- OND upper credit / IT students.
- Excellent communication skills, attentive to details, smart and a fast learner.
- Experience on the role will be an added advantage.
- IT letter (for IT students)
- Not more than 23 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th May, 2021.