Anthony Ayoade Associates – Our client, a Publishing company based in Ibadan with 6 depots across Nigeria is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Warehouse Account Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT) , Edo, Imo, Kaduna, Lagos, Oyo, Plateau
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and entries.
- Good knowledge of ERP.
- Ensure accurate stock record and providing stock related information.
- Reconcile physical stock balances with bin cards.
- Maintains and serves as point of contact with the head offices concerning accounting and stock issues.
- Performs case processing duties in addition to carrying out accounting duties as required.
- Average knowledge of international accounting standards / IFRS.
- Providing accounts information to internal audit department
- Account reconciliations (bank, payable and receivables)
- Trial balance generations.
- Reconciling all revenues collection on a daily basis
- Prepares bank account deposit documents and confirms deposit totals.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification i.e. B.Sc / AAT / HND in Accounting. Should have a minimum of two years work experience and must possess good inter-personal /communication skills.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Promote and sell the company`s books.
- He will implementation of all marketing strategies to achieve the goals for all the product.
- Develop a sales plan and how to achieve the overall Target set.
- Identify the school`s needs and provide them with appropriate titles, using suggestive selling.
- Generate leads and close new deals.
Other duties include (but not limited to):
- You will be responsible for sourcing your own leads.
- You will need to be highly motivated and confident.
- You will be responsible for identifying target market and doing whatever it takes to close deals.
- You will be a part of a hardworking, dedicated team and will play an integral role to our overall company.
- B.Sc / HND in Management, Marketing, Communication Arts, Economics or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th March, 2021
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters